07-Feb-2012 | The Sales Team are now all back from a great break over the Christmas and New Year and we are already booking in site inspections, familiarisations and trade shows - the new year has started and we are right into the thick of it!So far we have had the following site inspections:
- Royal Australian College of General Surgeons Site Inspection - Hobart
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute Famil - Launceston
- Institute of Hospital Engineering Australia Site Inspection - Hobart
- Colonial First State Site Inspection - Hobart
The bids are also starting to come in and we are seeing enquiries for 2013 and 2014.
The Sales Team have also been working on the AIME 2012 stand and making sure our members who are attending are across all aspects of the event. Over the next four months the BET Sales Team will be busy with the following events:
- AIME - 20-22 February 2012
- Launceston Associations Familiarisation 22-23 March 2012
- Business Events Australia Networking Event - 29-30 March 2012
- In Market Appointments (Sydney & Melbourne) - 2-4 April 2012
- MEA Conference - 22-24 May 2012
- Business Events Australia Hong Kong Familiarisation - 17-21 May 2012
- Corporate & Incentive Familiarisation (Launceston & Cradle Mountain) - 24-26 May 2012
The Sales Team will be in contact with members to encourage their involvement in the appropriate events over the next four months.
Krystal, Sarah and I look forward to working with you in 2012, and having your involvement in the many sales activities that are planned.
Director of Sales